Wednesday, October 6, 2010

fall.


i love fall. a little obsessed with it actually.

i don't decorate for halloween and i don't rake leaves.
i don't make pumpkin cookies and i don't roast homemade pumpkin seeds.
but i get chills thinking of the colors changing on the trees and i live for the fall breeze.
i get giddy carving pumpkins and i still crave going to haunted houses.

as i've said before, music is my passion (aside from food), and i put together a playlist specifically to get me in the fall mode. thought i'd share my faves with you. i can't stop listening to it. take em or leave em, like i've said.......just thought i'd share.


jeremy messersmith-a girl, a boy and a graveyard
coconut records-west coast
elliot smith-needle in the hay
natasha bedingfield-strip me
fink-this is the thing
faultline-your love means everything, part 2
devotchka-you love me

2 comments:

the murdocks said...

That picture makes me feel all warm and cozy on this rainy day. And I LOVE that scarf. Pray it rains all day tomorrow so our dreams of being cozy together can come true.

Mike Bangerter said...

No bruno mars? or..